Osculation of two nonlinearly elastic bodies
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Elastic Body Nonlinearly Elastic Body
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. John, “Plane strain problems for a perfectly elastic material of harmonic type,” Commun. Pure Appl. Math.,13, No. 2 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.N. P. Muskhelishvili, Fundamental Problems of Mathematical Elasticity Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.I. Ya. Shtaerman, Contact Problems of Elasticity Theory [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1949).Google Scholar
- 4.L. G. Dobordzhginidze, “Plane contact problem of nonlinear elasticity theory for an elastic half-plane of a harmonic material,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 4 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.N. P. Muskhelishvili, Singular Integral Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991