Oscillations of an ice sheet under a periodically varying load
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Zuev and V. M. Kozin, Use of Air-Cushion Vessels for Ice Breaking [in Russian], Dal'nevostochn. Univ., Vladivostok (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Kozin, “Model studies of the deformation field within an ice field produced by a load moving thereon,” Dep. TsNII Rumb., Oct. 1, 1985, No. DR-2313.Google Scholar
- 3.A. E. Bukatov and L. V. Cherkesov, “Transient oscillations of an ice sheet produced by periodically varying pressure,” in: Marine Hydrophysical Studies, No. 2 (44) [in Russian], Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Sevastopol' (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.A. E. Bukatov and A. A. Yaroshenko, “Transient flexure-gravitation waves from impulsive disturbances under ice cover conditions,” in: Theoretical and Experimental Studies of Surface and Internal Waves, No. 12 [in Russian], Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.A. E. Bukatov and L. V. Cherkesov, “Transient oscillations of an ice sheet drifting in an inhomogeneous sea, produced by periodic disturbances,” Tr. AANII,357, (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.D. E. Kheisin, “Dynamics of ice sheets,” in: Hydrometrology (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Kozin, “Relaxation properties of an ice sheet,” Dep. VINITI, Oct. 21, 1982, No. 5890-92.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993