Variational principles for two-phase infiltration into a deformable medium
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Variational Principle Deformable Medium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Nikolaevskii, The Mechanics of Porous and Jointed Media [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.P. German, Textbook of Continuous-Medium Mechanics [Russian translation], Vyssh. Shkola, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.P. Panagiotopulos, Inequalities in Mechanics and Their Applications: Convex and Non-convex Energy Functions [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.V. L. Berdichevskii, Variational Principles in the Mechanics of Continuous Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Barenblatt, V. M. Entov, and V. M. Ryzhik, The Motion of Liquids and Gases in Natural Strata [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.P. P. Mosolov and V. P. Myasnikov, The Mechanics of Rigid-Plastic Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.P. A. Mazurov, A Variational Approach in the Theories of Infiltration Consolidation and Two-Phase Infiltration [in Russian],' Dep. VINITI No. 2586-V, April 20 (1989).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993