Determination of critical adiabaticity parameters for different magnetic field geometries
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsMagnetic Field Mathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Field Geometry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Dubinia and L. S. Krasnitskaya, “Determination of the adiabaticity parameter (ϱLR)1 for electron motion in an axially symmetric magnetic trap,” ZhÉTF Pis. Red.,5, No. 7, 230 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Dubinina, L. S. Krasnitskaya (Krasitskaya), and Yu. N. Yudin (Judin), “Motion of charged particles in a magnetic trap with a mirror configuration,” Plasma Phys.,11, No. 7, 551 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.B. V. Chirikov, “Resonance processes in magnetic traps,” At. Energ.6, 630 (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Dubinina, L. Ya. Trainin, and B. V. Chirikov, “A trap with magnetic mirrors designed for prolonged confinement of electrons,” Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,49, No. 2(8), 373 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Ponomarenko, K. Ya. Trainin, V. I. Yurchenko, and A. N. Yasnetskii, “An experimental investigation of the motion of individual charged particles in a mirror device,” Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,55, No. 1(7), 3 (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973