Numerical method for analyzing a stochastic stationary heat-conduction equation with random coefficients
- 32 Downloads
A numerical method is suggested for defining mathematical expectation fields and the variance of a stochastic temperature field which is described in the stationary case by a stochastic heat conduction equation and boundary conditions with random coefficients. Random coefficients of the stochastic mathematical model may obey arbitrary truncated distribution laws. An example of using the developed method is presented.
KeywordsBoundary Condition Mathematical Model Statistical Physic Heat Conduction Temperature Field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Da Yu Tzou, Transactions of the ASME Journal of Heat Transfer,110, 23–29 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.Tze-Chien Sun, SIAM J. of Numerical Analysis,16, No. 6, 1019–1035 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.S. E. Serrano and T. E. Unny, Applied Mathematics and Computation,38, No. 3, 201–226 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Adomian, Stochastic Systems, N. Y. (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Madera, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,61, No. 5, 838–844 (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Samarskiii, Theory of Difference Schemes [in Russian], Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.L. Chua and Pen-Min Lin, Computer Analysis of Electronic Circuits: Algorithms and Computational Methods [in Russian], Moscow (1980).Google Scholar