Heat transfer characteristics of tube bundles during boiling in vacuum
Heat transfer during boiling in vacuum was compared experimentally for single tubes, rows of tube, and tube bundles to analyze characteristic properties of vaporization under such conditions. Relations for calculating heat transfer coefficients are proposed.
KeywordsHeat Transfer Statistical Physic Transfer Coefficient Heat Transfer Coefficient Characteristic Property
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. F. Prisnyakov, Boiling, Kiev (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.S. S. Kutateladze, Fundamentals of Heat Transfer Theory [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Kutepov, L. S. Sterman, and I. G. Styushin, Hydrodynamics and Heat Transfer during Vaporization [in Russian], Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Chan and M. Shukri, Trans. ASME, Heat Transfer, No. 3, 234–244 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Slesarenko and A. E. Rudakova, Boiling and Condensation [in Russian], Riga (1977), pp. 78–83.Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Burdukov, G. G. Kuvshinov, and V. E. Nakoryakov, Heat Transfer and Hydrodynamics during Boiling and Condensation [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1979), pp. 69–74.Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Deev, V. V. Gusev, and G. P. Dubrovskii, Teploénergetika, No. 8, 73–75 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Yagov, Liquid boiling (mechanism, heat transfer, and enhancement methods) at low pressures, Cand. Thesis, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 9.A. K. Gorodov, Experimental study of liquid boiling at low pressures when a surface is heated by circulating liquid, Cand. Thesis, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 10.N. G. Styushin and L. M. Élinzon, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,16, No. 1, 54–58 (1969).Google Scholar