Effect of electron transfer on the cold resistance of the near-seam zone in electric arc welding
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Welding Mechanical Engineer Electron Transfer Industrial Mathematic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. A. Merisov, G. Ya. Khadzhai, and V. I. Khotkevich, “Distinctive features of electron transfer of hydrogen isotopes in tantalum,” Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,39, No. 2 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. K. Ivashkina, V. F. Nemchenko, and V. G. Charnetskii, “Concentration dependence of electron transfer of hydrogen in tantalum,” Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,40, No. 2 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.Proceedings of Second J. I. M. S. International Symposium (JIMS-2): Hydrogen in Metals, 1979, Japan, Suppl. Trans. JIM,21 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Larionov, Ya. S. Semenov, M. N. Sivtsev, et al., “One way of enhancing the cold resistance of steel in the near-seam zone of a welded joint,” Sib. Fiz. Tekh, Zh., No. 2 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Vipf, “Electron and thermal transfer in metal-hydrogen systems,” in: Hydrogen in Metals [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.V. S. Shpinel', Resonance Gamma-Rays in Crystals [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.R. N. Kuz'min, V. P. Larionov, and Ya. S. Semenov, “Ductile-brittle transition of some binary iron-based alloys,” Izv. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Tekh. Nauk,3, No. 11 (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.V. S. Litvinov, S. D. Karakishev, and V. V. Ovchinnikov, Mössbauer Spectroscopy of Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.V. I. Vladimirov, Physical Nature of Metal Fracture [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. M. Lakhtin, Physical Metallurgy and Heat Treatment of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993