Transient processes in compacting hot powder materials
KeywordsStatistical Physic Transient Process Powder Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. M. Buchatskii, A. M. Stolin, and S. I. Khudyaev, Poroshk. Metall., No. 9, 37–41 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.L. M. Buchatskii, A. M. Stolin, and S. I. Khudyaev, Poroshk. Metall., No. 12, 9–14 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Stolin, N. N. Zhilyaeva, and B. M. Khusid, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,59, No. 2, 248–254 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Zhilyaeva and A. M. Stolin, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,59, No. 6, 984–988 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.L. S. Stel'makh, N. N. Zhilyaeva, and A. M. Stolin, “Non-isothermic Rheodynamics in Superhigh-Speed Pressing of Powder Materials,” Preprint, Institute of Metallurgy, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Chernogolovka (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992