Stability of thin silicon targets exposed to a high-flux beam of relativistic electrons
KeywordsSilicon Mathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Relativistic Electron
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. R. Meshcherov and V. I. Tumanov, “An analog system for the orientation of singlecrystal targets in an electron accelerator,” Prib. Tekh. Éksp., No. 3 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.R. K. Klein, J. O. Kephart, R. H. Pantell, et al., “Electron channeling radiation from diamond,” Phys. Rev. B., No. 1 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Dinnik, ed., Handbook of Technical Mechanics [in Russian], OGIZ [State Publishers Union], Moscow (1949).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Zigel', Radiative Heat Transfer [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.H. Bethe and Yu. Ashkin, “The penetration of radiation through matter,” in: Experimental Nuclear Physics [Russian translation], Vol. 1., E. Segre, et al. (eds.) IL, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992