Similarity of desublimation processes
- 29 Downloads
Based on a diffusional mathematical model of the processes of desublimation from binary gaseous mixtures, dimensionless similarity numbers are obtained. The effect of these numbers and the parameters contained in them on the thickness and density of a cryogenic precipitate is investigated by numerical methods.
KeywordsMathematical Model Statistical Physic Gaseous Mixture Binary Gaseous Mixture Dimensionless Similarity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. N. Napalkov, Heat and Mass Transfer under Conditions of Frost Formation [in Russian], Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.D. W. Jones and J. D. Parker, J. Heat Transfer, Trans. ASME,97, 255–300 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Dyablo, S. D. Getel'baum, and V. B. Batal'skii, Izv. VUZov, Énergetika, No. 12, 78–80 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Kukharenko and A. G. Kolgatin, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,61, No. 3, 447–451 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.Tokura, Saito, and Kishinami, Teploperedacha, No. 4, 217–224 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.M. P. Malkov (ed.), Handbook of Physicotechnical Foundations of Cryogenics [in Russian], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar