Velocities of elastic waves in consolidated granular media
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Elastic Wave Granular Medium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. Zaikin, “Effective elastic moduli of granular media,” Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 1 (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.A. R. Gregory, “Fluid saturation effect on dynamic elastic properties of sedimentary rocks,” Geophysics,41, No. 5 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.B. P. Sibiryakov, “Equations of motion of granular media,” Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 5 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.G. P. Panasenko, “Averaging of processes in highly nonuniform structures,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,298. No. 1 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.S. J. Gregg and K. S. Singh, Absorption, Surface Area, and Porosity, 2nd edn., Academic Press, FL (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.R. V. Zagrafskaya, A. P. Karnaukhov, and V. B. Fenelonov, “Global model of porous bodies with a corpuscular structure. III. Study of random and partly ordered arrangements of spheres,” Kinet. Katal.,16, No. 6 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992