Thermal instability of a shear flow in an annular channel
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Shear Flow Thermal Instability
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Bird, W. Stewart, and E. Lightfoot, Transport Phenomena [Russian translation], Khimiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.J. E. Marsden and M. McCracken, The Hopf Bifurcation and Its Applications, Springer-Verlag, New York (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Iooss and D. Joseph, Elementary Stability and Bifuration Theory, Springer-Verlag, New York (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Joseph, Stability of Fluid Motion [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.B. P. Demidovich, Lectures on the Mathematical Theory of Stability [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992