Invariant solutions of viscoplasticity equations and solution of the problem of helical motion of a bingham fluid between coaxial cylinders
- 27 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Invariant Solution Coaxial Cylinder
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Kh. Mirzadzhanzade, Problems of the Hydrodynamics of Viscoplastic and Viscous Liquids in Oil Production [in Russian], Baku (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.L. I. Sedov, Mechanics of a Continuous Medium [in Russian], Vol. 2, Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.L. V. Ovsyannikov, Group Analysis of Differential Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Kh. Ibragimov, Groups of Transformations in Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.B. D. Annin, V. O. Vytev, and S. I. Senashev, Group Properties of Elasticity and Plasticity Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.V. P. Myasnikov, “Compression of a viscoplastic layer by liquid plates,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, OTN. Ser. Mekh. Mashinostroenie, No. 4 (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Movsumov, Hydrodynamic Foundations for Improving the Technology for Drilling Deep Wells [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.N. Makovei, Drilling Hydraulics [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992