Magnetoacoustic shock waves in a nonuniform plasma flow
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Shock Wave Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Plasma Flow
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. B. Baranov and K. V. Krasnobaev, Hydrodynamic Theory of the Astrophysical Plasma [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.E. R. Priest, Solar Magnetohydrodynamics, Reidel, Dordrecht (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.M. P. Fredman, E. J. Kane, and A. Sigalla, “Effects of atmosphere and aircraft motion on the location and intensity of a sonic boom,” AIAA J.,1, No. 6 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.G. B. Whitham, “On the propagation of weak shock waves,” J. Fluid Mech.,1, 290 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.G. B. Whitham, Linear and Nonlinear Waves, Wiley, New York (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.G. B. Whitham, “A note on shock dynamics relative to moving frame,” J. Fluid Mech.,31, No. 3 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992