The cauchy-poisson problem for a pool with a vertical barrier
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Vertical Barrier
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. R. Dean, “On the reflection of surface waves by a submerged plane barrier,” Proc. Cambridge Phil. Soc.,41, No. 2 (1945).Google Scholar
- 2.F. Ursell, “The effect of a vertical barrier on surface waves in deep water,” Proc. Cambridge Phil. Soc.,43, No. 3 (1947).Google Scholar
- 3.F. Ursell, “On the waves due to the rolling of a ship,” Q. J. Mech. Appl. Math.,1, No. 2 (1948).Google Scholar
- 4.M. D. Khaskind, “Radiation and diffraction of surface waves from a vertical floating plate,” PMM,23, No. 3 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Lewin, “The effects of vertical barriers on progressing waves,” J. Math. Phys.,42, No. 3 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.C. C. Mei, “Radiation and scattering of transient gravity waves by vertical plates,” Q. J. Mech. Appl. Math.,19, Pt. 4 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.G. E. Shilov, Mathematical Analysis. Second Special Course [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.G. N. Watson, Theory of Bessel Functions, Cambridge University Press, New York (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.É. Ya. Riekstyn'sh, “The asymptotic representation of certain types of convolution integrals,” Latv. Mat. Ezhegodnik, Latv. Gos. Univ., No. 8 (1970).Google Scholar
- 10.L. N. Sretenskii, The Theory of Liquid Wave Motions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990