Nonsteady oscillations of a thin rod in an elastic half space
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Half Space Elastic Half Space
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. T. Grinchenko and V. V. Meleshko, Harmonic Oscillations and Waves in Elastic Bodies [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.Kh. A. Rakhmatulin, “The propagation of elastic-plastic waves in half space,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,23, No. 3 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.T. Ormonbekov, The Interaction of Structures with a Medium [in Russian], Him, Frunze (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Mikhailov, “The dynamics of a unidirectional plastic,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.M. V. Stepanenko, “The dynamics of the destruction of a unidirectional plastic,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.M. V. Stepanenko, “A numerical experiment in the dynamics of composite-material destruction,” Mekh. Kompozit. Mater., No. 1 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.I. O. Outwater, Jr., “The mechanics of plastics reinforcement in tension,” Modern Plastics,33, No. 7 (1956).Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Mikhailov, “Nonaxisymmetric dynamic loading of a shell with rigid reinforcing ribs,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 1 (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.S. A. Abdukadyrov, N. I. Pinchukova, and M. V. Stepanenko, “A numerical method for the solution of the equations of dynamics in elastic media and structures,” FTPRPI, No. 6 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991