Vortical momentum of flows of an incompressible liquid
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Incompressible Liquid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Serrin, Mathematical Principles of the Classical Mechanics of Liquids [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Lamb, Hydrodynamics, 6th ed., Dover (1932).Google Scholar
- 3.B. A. Lugovtsov, “Turbulent vortical rings,” Doctoral Dissertation, Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Institute of Hydrodynamics, Siberian Branch of the Academy of Sciences of the SSSR, Novosibirsk (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.G. K. Batchelor, Introduction to Fluid Dynamics, Cambridge University Press (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.B. A. Lugovtsov and V. L. Sennitskii, “The momentum of a vortex moving in a tube,” in: The Dynamics of Continuous Media [in Russian], No. 16, Izd. Inst. Gidrodin. SO AN SSSR, Novosibirsk (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Pukhnachev, Lectures on the Dynamics of a Viscous Incompressible Liquid [in Russian], Part 1, Izd. Novosibirsk Univ., Novosibirsk (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978