Shock waves in a shallow reservoir
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Shock Wave Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Shallow Reservoir
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. H. Cole, Underwater Explosions, Dover (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Grib, A. G. Ryabinin, and S. A. Khristianovich, “Reflection of a planar shock wave from a free surface,” Prikl. Matem, i Mekhan.,20, No. 3 (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.B. D. Khristoforov, “Interaction of a shock wave in water with a free surface,” Zh. Prikl. Mekhan. i Tekh. Fiz., No. 1 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.B. D. Khristoforov, “Experimental study of the interaction of a shock wave in water with a rigid reservoir bottom,” Zh. Prikl. Mekhan. i Tekh. Fiz., No. 4 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Sokolik and A. I. Stanilovskii, “The PID-9 two-channel piezoelectric pressure gauge,” in: Leading Practice in Science and Technology [in Russian], Izd. VINITI, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973