Electrical discharge in pentaerythritol tetranitrate powder
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Electrical Discharge Pentaerythritol
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. N. Alintsev, A. F. Belyaev, N. N. Sobolev, and B. M. Stepanov, “Optical measurement of the temperature of radiation of explosions,” Zh. Éksperim. i. Teoret. Fiz.,16, No. 11 (1946).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Brish, M. S. Tarasov, and V. A. Tsukerman, “Electrical conductivity of explosion products of condensed explosives,” Zh. Éksperim. i Teoret. Fiz.,37, No. 6 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.S. L. Mandel'shtam and N. K. Sukhodrev, “Elementary processes in the channel of a spark discharge,” Zh. Éksperim. i Teoret. Fiz.,24, No. 6 (1953).Google Scholar
- 4.N. M. Gegechkori, “Experimental investigations of the channel of a spark discharge,” Zh. Éksperim. i Teoret. Fiz.,21, No. 4 (1951).Google Scholar
- 5.I. S. Abramson and N. M. Gegechkori, “Oscillographic investigation of a discharge,” Zh. Éksperim. i Teoret. Fiz.,21, No. 4 (1951).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973