Equations of elastoplastic deformation for arbitrary values of the rotations and deformations
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Elastoplastic Deformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. K. Godunov and E. I. Romenskii, “The unsteady-state equations of the nonlinear theory of elasticity in Euler coordinates”, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 6 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.S. S. Grigoryan, “The basic premises of soil mechanics”, Prikl. Mat. Mekh., No. 6 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.T. Y. Thomas, Plastic Flow and Fracture in Solids, Academic Press (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.M. L. Wilkins, “Calculation of elastoplastic flows”, in: Computational Methods in Hydrodynamics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.L. I. Sedov, Introduction to the Mechanics of Continuous Media [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.L. M. Kachanov, Principles of the Theory of Plasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978