Transport processes in multicomponent gas-liquid mixtures
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Transport Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.É. G. Aznakaev, “Transport phenomena in dense single-component systems. Simple cryogenic liquids,” Fiz. Nizk. Temp., No. 10 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.Physics of Simple Liquids. Statistical Theory [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Bogolyubov, “Microscopic solutions of the Boltzmann-Enskog equation in the kinetic theory of elastic spheres,” Teor. Mat. Fiz.,24, No. 2 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Chapman and T. G. Cowling, Mathematical Theory of Non-Uniform Gases [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Groot and P. Mazur, Non-Equilibrium Thermodynamics, Am. Elsevier, New York (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Struminskii and V. I. Kurochkin, “Toward a kinetic theory of dense gases,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,257. No. 1 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992