Numerical investigation of the stability of the equilibrium of a cylindrical layer of fluid with internal heat sources
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Heat Source Industrial Mathematic Numerical Investigation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. R. A. Pearson, “Convection cells induced by surface tension,” J. Fluid Mech.,4, No. 5 (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.L. E. Scriven and C. V. Sternling, “Cellular convection driven by surface tension gradients: effect of mean surface tension and surface viscosity,” J. Fluid Mech.,19, No. 3 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Ya. Antimirov and V. R. Liepinya, “Onset of thermocapillary convection in a cylindrical layer of fluid in conditions of weightlessness,” Izv. LatvSSR Ser. Fiz. Tekh. Nauk, No. 3 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.V. K. Andreev, A. A. Rodionov, and E. A. Ryabitskii, “Onset of thermocapillary convection in a fluid cylinder, cylindrical and plane layers under the influence of internal heat sources,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 2 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Vidal and A. Acrivos, “Nature of the neutral state in surface tension driven convection,” Phys. Fluids,9, No. 3 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Urpin and D. G. Yakovlev, “Excitation of capillary waves in nonuniformly heated fluid films,” Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,59, No. 2 (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Lamb, Hydrodynamics, Dover, New York (1932).Google Scholar
- 8.S. Chandrasekhar, Hydrodynamic and Hydromagnetic Stability, Oxford University Press (1961).Google Scholar
- 9.V. K. Andreev and E. A. Ryabitskii, Small Perturbations of Thermocapillary Motion in the case of a Cylinder [in Russian], Moscow, (1984), Deposit in VINITI, No. 7788-84 (27.11.84).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992