Study of the radical forms of oxygen on CoO-MgO solid solutions by ESR spectroscopy
- 19 Downloads
Strong chemisorption of oxygen in the CoO-MgO system is associated with electron transfer from Co2+ to the O2 molecule with the formation of O 2 − stabilized on Mg 2 2+ .
The O 2 − form stabilized on Co3+ is weakly bonded.
KeywordsOxygen Spectroscopy Solid Solution Electron Transfer Chemisorption
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.K. N. Spiridonov, G. B. Pariiskii, and O. V. Krylov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2161 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.O. V. Krylov, K. N. Spiridonov, and G. B. Pariisky, J. Catalysis,23, 301 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.G. N. Asmolov and O. V. Krylov, Kinetika i Kataliz,12, 463 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.J. H. Lunsford and J. P. Jayne, J. Chem. Phys.,44, 1477 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Gezalov, G. M. Zhabrova, G. B. Pariiskii, V. V. Nikisha, and K. N. Spiridonov, Kinetika i Kataliz,9, 462 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.B. R. McGarvey, J. Phys. Chem.,71, 51 (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973