Isolation of bis-isopropylbenzenechromium and its homologs from the products of synthesis by the methods of fractional distillation
The vapor pressure at 200° was determined for compounds of chromium obtained in the synthesis of bis-isopropylbenzenechromium, and their coefficients of separation were calculated.
Benzeneisopropylbenzenechromium, bis-isopropylbenzenechromium, and isopropylbenzenedi-isopropylbenzenechromium were isolated for the first time by the method of fractional distillation.
KeywordsChromium Fractional Distillation Vapor Pressure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. O. Fischer, GFR Patent No. 1054456 (September 29, 1959); RZhKhim. No. 6L184P (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.W. H. Metzger, Plating,49, 1176 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Razuvaev, Tr. Po Khimii i Khim. Tekhnologii, No. 2(8), 278 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Artemov, V. I. Ermolaev, R. G. Nazarova, G. A. Razuvaev, and I. F. Solov'ev, USSR Patent No. 174697 (July 15, 1965); Byull. Izobr., No. 18 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.R. H. Buck, Microelectronics and Reliability,6, No. 3, 231 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.K. I. Martyushov and Yu. V. Zaitsev, Resistors [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow-Leningrad (1966), p. 66.Google Scholar
- 7.M. S. Brooks and K. Kennedy (editors), Ultrapurification of Semiconduction Materials, Boston, Massachusetts (April 11–13, 1963).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Tsutsui, New York Acad. Sci.,137, 205 (1966).Google Scholar
- 9.G. G. Devyatykh, V. A. Umilin, and Yu. B. Zverev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1689 (1969).Google Scholar
- 10.G. G. Devyatykh, V. A. Umilin, and Yu. B. Zverev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 949 (1969).Google Scholar
- 11.M. Tomano, N. Yagi, I. Togasi, and Bosei Kanri, Rust. Prevent. and Control,10, No. 50, 197 (1966).Google Scholar
- 12.V. A. Umilin, Yu. B. Zverev, and I. I. Ermolaev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 2726 (1971).Google Scholar