Electric field from a point source in the zone of a well with consideration of the strained state of the bed
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Point Source Industrial Mathematic Strained State
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Dakhnov, Electrical and Magnetic Methods of Investigating Wells [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Fok, Well Logging Theory [in Russian], Gostekteoretizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1933).Google Scholar
- 3.I. F. Glumov and V. N. Dobrynin, “Change of electrical resistance of waterlogged rocks under the effect of rock and formation pressure,” in: Applied Geophysics [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.U. I. Moiseenko, V. E. Istomin, and G. D. Ushakov, “Effect of unilateral pressure on electrical resistance of rocks,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,154, No. 2 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.É. I. Parkhomenko, Electrical Properties of Rocks [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.L. I. Sedov, Introduction to Fluid Mechanics [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Tikhonov and A. A. Samarskii, Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Sums, Series, and Products [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974