Interaction of 2,4,6-triphenylphenoxyl-1 with solvents
The formation of complexes between the free radical triphenylphenoxyl and electron donor solvents was established.
The destruction of triphenylphenoxyl, occurring under the action of pyridine, was investigated. It was proposed that this reaction proceeds through a complex of the radical with pyridine.
KeywordsFree Radical Pyridine Electron Donor Donor Solvent Electron Donor Solvent
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. A. Razuvaev and M. L. Khidekel', Transactions of the Conference on the Problems of the Use of Correlation Equations in Organic Chemistry [in Russian],1, 365, Tartu (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Balandin, M. L. Khidekel', and V. V. Patrikeev, Izv. AN SSSR. Otd. khim. n.,1959, 361.Google Scholar
- 3.L. V. Gorbunova, M. L. Khidekel', and G. A. Razuvaev, Dokl. AN SSSR,147, 368 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.L. V. Gorbunova, O. N. Efimov, V. V. Karpov, G. A. Razuvaev, V. A. Turchaninov, and M. L. Khidekel', Transactions of the Conference on the Mechanism and Kinetics of Enzymatic Catalysis [in Russian], Moscow (1963), in Press.Google Scholar
- 5.K. Dimroth, F. Falk, and G. Neubauer, Chem. Ber.,90, 2058 (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Briegleb and J. Czekalla, Angew. Chem.,72, 401 (1961).Google Scholar