Development of an oxidation reaction in a nonuniformly inhibited polymer
- 16 Downloads
The theory of the development of a chain reaction in a nonuniformly inhibited sample, considering quadratic termination, was discussed.
The appearance of a front of the oxidation reaction, propagated from the originally nonionized portion into the inhibited portion of the sample, was demonstrated by calculation on an electronic computer and experimentally.
KeywordsOxidation Polymer Oxidation Reaction Electronic Computer Quadratic Termination
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Lovachev, Z. I. Kaganova, and Yu. A. Shlyapnikov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,183, 379 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.S. S. Yushkevichyute and Yu. A. Shlyapnikov, Tr. AN LitSSR, Seriya B,3 (68), 153 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.N. E. Korduner, T. A. Bogaevskaya, B. A. Gromov, V. B. Miller, and Yu. A. Shlyapnikov, Vysokomolekul. Soed.,12, 693 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.M. B. Neiman, V. B. Miller, Yu. A. Shlyapnikov, and E. S. Torsueva, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,136, 647 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Zhukhovitskii, S. N. Kryukov, and V. A. Geodakyan, in: The Use of Radioactive Isotopes in Metallurgy [in Russian], Metallurgizdat (1955), p. 102.Google Scholar