Isotopic exchange of hydrogen atoms of benzenechromium tricarbonyl
- 17 Downloads
The reaction of isotopic exchange of hydrogen of benzenechromium tricarbonyl was carried out for the first time.
The kinetics of this reaction were studied in deuteroethanol, in the presence of sodium ethylate.
KeywordsHydrogen Sodium Ethylate Hydrogen Atom Isotopic Exchange
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.E. O. Fischer and K. Öfele, Chem. Ber.,90, 2532 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.E. O. Fischer, K. Öfele, H. Essler, W. Fröhlich, J. P. Mortensen, and W. Semmlinger, Z. Naturforsch, 13b, 458 (1958); Chem. Ber.,91, 2763 (1958); G. Natta, R. Ercoli, and F. Calderazzo, Chimica e Industria,40, 287 (1958); M. C. Whiting and B. Nicholls, Proc. Chem. Soc., 152 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Reimschneider, O. Becker, and K. Franz, Monatsch.,90, 971 (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Ercoli, F. Calderazzo, and E. Mantica, Chimica e Indistria,41, 404 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.G. E. Herberich and E. O. Fischer, Chem. Ber.,95, 2803 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.M. C. Whiting and B. Nicholls, J. Chem. Soc.,1959, 551.Google Scholar
- 7.D. A. Brown, J. Chem. Soc.,1963, 4389.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises, Inc. 1965