Thesis of dehydrodesthiobiotin
- 16 Downloads
A four-step synthesis of dehydrodesthiobiotin from acetamidoacetone and the ethyl ester of adipic semialdehyde was accomplished.
KeywordsEster Ethyl Ethyl Ester Adipic Semialdehyde
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.S. I. Zav'yalov, M. P. Unanyan, G. V. Kondrat'eva, and V. V. Filippov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1792 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Lezius, E. Ringelmann, and F. Lynen, Biochem. Z., 336, 510 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.S. I. Zav'yalov and M. P. Unanyan, USSR Patent No. 245124 (1969); Byull. Izobr., No.19 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Filippov, S. I. Zav'yalov, A. E. Levkin, M. P. Unanyan, E. R. Timofeeva, N. A. Rodionova, R. A. Bashmakov, and G. V. Kondrat'eva, Uch. Zap. Vladimirsk. Gos. Ped. Inst. im. P. I. Lebedeva-Polyanskogo, Ser. Botan., No. 1, 165 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.M. P. Unanyan, L. P. Vinogradova, V. V. Filippov, and S. I. Zav'yalov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., 1796 (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971