Reaction of aromatic amines with olefin ozonides
- 22 Downloads
The kinetics of the reaction of aromatic amines with ozonides of olefins was investigated. It was found that the reaction rate obeys a second-order kinetic law.
It was shown by the EPR method that cation radicals of amines are formed in the first step of the reaction in polar and acid media; in nonpolar media nitroxide radicals are detected — products of secondary conversions of the cation radicals.
KeywordsAcid Medium Cation Radical Aromatic Amine Nitroxide Nitroxide Radical
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. G. Pobedimskii, A. L. Buchachenko, and M. B. Neiman, Zh. Fiz. Khimii,42, 1436 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.R. S. Biggs, Rubber Chem. and Technol.,31, 1015 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.S. D. Razumovskii, L. V. Berezova, N. D. Gil'chenok, O. M. Oranskaya, Yu. N. Yur'ev, and V. K. Tsiskovskii, Zh. Organ. Khim.,2, 1942 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Vasserman and A. L. Buchachenko, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,7, 674 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Kalashnikova, M. B. Neiman, É. G. Rozantsev, and L. A. Skripko, Zh. Organ. Khim.,2, 1529 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.S. D. Razumovskii, A. L. Buchachenko, A. B. Shapiro, É. G. Rozantsev, and G. E. Zaikov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,183, 1106 (1968).Google Scholar