Stress state of laminated slabs with nonrigid contact between the layers
- 17 Downloads
There have been many studies of the stress distribution in nonuniform laminated media in general and, in particular, the stress distribution in multilayered slabs with nonuniform layers. The interest in this subject stems in part from its practical importance and in part from the need to account for material nonuniformity and solve problems in three-dimensional formulations. The cases that have been most thoroughly studied are those in which the layers are regarded as orthotropic media working together without slip or separation [1, 5–7, etc.]. The problems are complicated considerably and must be solved numerically when allowance is made for nonrigid contact between the layers of nonuniform anisotropic media.
KeywordsStress State Stress Distribution Practical Importance Anisotropic Medium Orthotropic Media
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. M. Grigorenko, A. T. Vasilenko, and N. D. Pankratova, Statics of Anisotropic Thick-Walled Shells [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.S. G. Lekhnitskii, Theory of Elasticity of Anisotropic Bodies [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.N. D. Pankratova and A. A. Mukoed, "Determination of the thermal stress state of orthotropic laminated slabs," Prikl. Mekh.,27, No. 8, 43–49 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.N. D. Pankratova and A. A. Mukoed, "Calculation of the stress state of nonuniform plates in a three-dimensional formulation," ibid.,26, No. 2, 49–56 (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Piskunov, V. S. Sipetov, and Sh. Sh. Tuimetov, "Solution of problems of statics for laminated orthotropic slabs in a three-dimensional formulation," Prikl. Mekh.,26, No. 2, 41–49 (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Plekhanov and S. O. Tret'yakov, "Study of the stress-strain state of laminated orthotropic slabs on the basis of equations of the theory of elasticity," Submitted to UkrNIINTI 16.03.91, No. 303—UK, Dnepropetrovsk (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.A. P. Prusakov, V. D. Bondarenko, and V. A. Prusakov, "Bending of simply supported three-layer plates of asymmetric structure under the influence of a transverse sinusoidal load (exact solution)," Submitted to UkrNIINTI 26.11.86; No. 2366—UK, Dnepropetrovsk (1986).Google Scholar