Character of failure of a strain-hardening orthotropic material in uniaxial cyclic tension
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsOrthotropic Material Cyclic Tension Uniaxial Cyclic Tension
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Bastun and O. V. Lukovina, "Pulsator for the TsDMU-30t testing machine," Zavod. Lab., No. 3, 368–369 (979).Google Scholar
- 2.B. A. Drozdovskii, L. V. Prokhodtseva, and N. I. Novosillytseva, Fracture Toughness of Titanium Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.Procedural Guidelines. Calculations and Tests of Strength in Machine Construction. Methods of Mechanically Testing Metals. Determination of Fracture Toughness (Crack Resistance) Characteristics under Static Loading. Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.P. G. Miklyaev, G. S. Neshpor, and V. G. Kudryashov, Kinetics of Fracture [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.A. D. Tomlenov, Mechanics of Metal-Forming Operations [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992