Synthesis of polyarylates of 2,7-dihydroxyxanthene-9,9-spirofluorene
- 25 Downloads
Some homogeneous and mixed polyarylates were synthesized from 2,7-dihydroxyxanthene-9,9-spirofluorene and some of their properties were studied.
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.V. V. Korshak and S. V. Vinogradova, Polyarylates [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Korshak, S. V. Vinogradova, and V. A. Pankratov, Dokl. AN SSSR,156, 880 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Korshak, S. V. Vinogradova, and V. A. Pankratov, Soviet Author's Certificate No. 167,303; Byull., Izobr., 1 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Korshak, S. A. Pavlova, G. I. Timofeeva, S. V. Vinogradova, and V. A. Pankratov, Dokl. AN SSSR,160, 119 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Pankratov, S. V. Vinogradova, and R. D, Fedorova, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1965, 342.Google Scholar
- 6.R. N. Sen, N. C. Chattopadhaya, and S. C. Sen-Gupta, J. Indian Chem. Soc.,7, 997 (1930).Google Scholar
- 7.M. K. Mukherjee and S. Dutt, Proc. Indian Acad. Sci,5, 234 (1935).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966