Forced oscillations of a liquid between two cylinders excited by vibrations of an inner shell
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. S. Krasnopol'skaya and N. P. Podchasov, "Waves in a liquid between two coaxial cylindrical shells induced by vibrations of the inner cylinder," Prikl. Mekh.,28, No. 3, 61–70 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.J. W. Miles, "Nonlinear surface waves in closed basins," J. Fluid Mech.,75, Part 3, 419–448 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.J. W. Miles, "Nonlinear Faraday resonance," ibid.,146, Part 2, 285–302 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.J. W. Miles, "Internally resonant surface waves in circular cylinders," ibid.,149, Part 1, 1–14 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.J. W. Miles, "Resonantly forced surface waves in circular cylinders," ibid.,149, Part 1, 15–31 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992