Bending of a circular plate made of a material with inhomogeneous hereditary and elastic properties
KeywordsElastic Property Circular Plate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Doetsch, Anleitung zum praktischen Gebrauch der Laplace-Transformation, Oldenbourg, München (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.V. K. Dzyadyk, Approximation Methods for Solving Differential and Integral Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.A. D. Kovalenko, Selected Works [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Krylov and N. S. Skoblya, A Handbook of Methods of Approximate Fourier Transformation and Inversion of the Laplace Transformation [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.C. Lanczos, Applied Analysis, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ (1956).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. N. Rabotnov, Elements of Continuum Mechanics of Materials with Memory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.E. S. Sinaiskii, "The approximation method in a boundary value problem with partial derivatives," Ukr. Mat. Zh.,42, No. 6, 812–816 (1990).Google Scholar
- 8.E. S. Sinaiskii, "Asymptotic representation of an operator for the description of the behavior of elasto-hereditary media, acting on a power function," Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Mekh., No. 1, 128–131 (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.B. A. Fuks and V. I. Levin, Functions of a Complex Variable and Their Applications. Special Chapters [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow (1951).Google Scholar
- 10.R. A. Horn and C. R. Johnson, Matrix Analysis, Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992