Contact problem for an anisotropic half-plane and a rigid body with an uneven surface
KeywordsRigid Body Contact Problem Uneven Surface
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. K. Ashkenazi and É. V. Ganov, Anisotropic Structural Materials. Handbook [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.S. G. Lekhnitskii, Anisotropic Plates [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Lekhnitskii, Theory of Elasticity of Anisotropic Bodies [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Some Fundamental Problems of the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Singular Integral Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.I. A. Prusov, Thermoelastic Anisotropic Plates [in Russian], Izd. BGU (Belorrusian State University), Minsk (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.M. V. Radiollo, Studies of Classical Mixed Problems of Thermoelasticity, Author's Abstract of Dissertation, Odessa (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.R. N. Shvets and R. M. Martynyuk, "Integral equations of a contact problem of thermoelasticity for rough bodies," Dopov. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR Ser. A, No. 1, 59–63 (1985).Google Scholar
- 9.R. M. Shvets, R. M. Martinyak, and A. A. Krishtaforovich, "Incomplete mechanical contact between two elastic half-planes made of orthotropic materials," Fiz. Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 3, 65–69 (1990).Google Scholar
- 10.P. Pedersen, "On optimal orientation of orthotropic materials," Rept., Pan. Cent. App. Math. Mech., No. 375, 1–12 (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995