Numerical solution of boundary-value problems of the mechanics of shells of complex geometry with the use of general coordinate systems
KeywordsCoordinate System Complex Geometry General Coordinate General Coordinate System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Z. Galimov and V. N. Paimushin, Theory of Shells of Complex Geometry (Geometric Problems of Shell Theory) [in Russian], Izd. Kazan. Univ., Kazan' (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.S. K. Godunov, "Numerical solution of boundary-value problems for systems of linear ordinary differential equations," Usp. Mat. Nauk,16, No. 3, 171–174 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. M. Grigorenko, A. T. Vasilenko, and N. D. Pankratova, Design of Noncircular Cylindrical Shells [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. M. Grigorenko and A. M. Timonin, "Solution of a problem on the bending of plates of complex form in orthogonal curvilinear coordinates," Dopov. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Ser. A, No. 2, 51–54 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. M. Grigorenko and A. M. Timonin, "One approach to the numerical solution of two-dimensional problems of the theory of plates and shells with variable parameters," Prikl. Mekh.,23, No. 6, 54–61 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.M. S. Kornishin, V. N. Paimushin, and V. F. Snigirev, Computational Geometry in Problems of the Mechanics of Shells [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.P. K. Rashevskii, Course in Differential Geometry, GITTL, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 8.K. F. Chernykh, Linear Theory of Shells, Part II, Izv. Leningrad Univ. (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993