Use of modified theories for the study of vibrations of thin-walled composite cylindrical shells
KeywordsCylindrical Shell Modify Theory Composite Cylindrical Shell
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Alam and N. T. Asnani, "Vibration and damping analysis of fiber reinforced composite material cylindrical shell," J. Composit. Mater.,21, No. 4, 348–361 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.S. G. Holister, Developments in Composite Materials, Applied Science Publ., London (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.R. M. Jones, Mechanics of Composite Materials, McGraw-Hill, New York (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Markus, The Mechanics of Vibrations of Cylindrical Shells, Elsevier, Bratislava (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.R. D. Mindlin, "Influence of rotary inertia and shear on flexural motion of isotropic elastic plates," J. Appl. Mech.,18, 31–38 (1951).Google Scholar
- 6.S. P. Timoshenko, "The correction for shear of the differential equation for transverse vibrations of prismatic bars," Philos. Mag.,41, Ser. 6, 742–746 (1921).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Vijayaraghavan and R. M. Evan-Iwanowski, "Parametric instability of circular cylindrical shells," J. Appl. Mech.,34, 985–990 (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992