Applied model of the deformation of nonlinearly viscoelastic vibration insulators subject to cyclic deformation
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsApply Model Cyclic Deformation Vibration Insulator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. K. Senchenkov, "Approximate statement of associated problems of nonlinear thermoviscoelasticity under harmonic effects," Prikl. Mekh.,21, No. 3, 91–99 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.I. K. Senchenkov, V. G. Karnaukhov, V. I. Kozlov, and O. L. Chervinko, "Calculation of stationary oscillations and dissipative warming of nonlinear viscoelastic bodies subject to periodic loading," Prikl. Mekh.,22, No. 6, 49–55 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.I. K. Senchenkov, V. I. Dyrda, V. I. Kozlov et al., "Calculation of the stiffness and dissipative warming of nonlinearly viscoelastic vibration insulators subject to cyclic deformation," Prikl. Mekh.,24, No. 10, 68–75 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.I. K. Senchenkov, O. P. Chervinko, and V. I. Kozlov, "Stiffness and warming of a nonlinearly viscoelastic prism subject to combined compression-shear loading," Prikl. Mekh.,24, No. 12, 65–71 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.I. K. Senchenkov, V. I. Dyrda, V. I. Kozlov, and A. V. Maznetsova, "Calculation of the thermomechanical behavior of systems with nonlinear viscoelastic vibration insulators subject to a harmonic effect," Prikl. Mekh.,23, No. 6, 93–101 (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995