Circular disk-shaped crack under triaxial loading. Some Bridgman effects
- 22 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Bridgman, Investigation of Large Plastic Deformations and Rupture [Russian translation], Inostranaya Literatura, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Galatenko, "Development of a Dagdale crack model on the basis of classical yield surfaces," Prikl. Mekh.,25, No. 6, 36–42 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Galatenko, "Elastoplastic failure of an isotropic plate with a crack under uniaxial loading," Prikl. Mekh.,25, No. 7, 86–91 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Kaminskii, Failure of Viscoelastic Bodies with Cracks [in Russian], Vol. 1, Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1990), A. N. Guz (ed.), Nonclassical problems of fracture mechanics: in four volumes.Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Lebedev and N. G. Chausov, "Rapid method of evaluating the crack resistance of plastic materials," Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR, Institute of Strength Problems, preprint, Kiev (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Panasyuk, Limiting Equilibrium of Brittle Solids with Cracks [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.V. Z. Parton and E. M. Morozov, Elastoplastic Fracture Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.L. I. Slepyan, Crack Mechanics [in Russian], Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1981).Google Scholar
- 9.M. Wnuk, "Criteria of ductile fracture initiated by pressurized penny-shaped cracks," Trans. Am. Soc. Mech. Eng., Ser. F,90, No. 1, 36–45 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993