Kinking in three-dimensional towed systems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. I. Kalyukh, "Analysis of the necessary condition for kinking in towed systems," in: Nonlinear Problems of Aeromechanics, Fluid Mechanics, and the Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Dnepropetrovsk Univ., Dnepropetrovsk (1992), pp. 50–61.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. I. Kalyukh, Nonlinear Analysis of the Necessary Conditions for Kinking in Cable Towed Systems, Manuscript Deposited at the State Industrial, Scientific, and Technical Library of Ukraine [in Russian], GPNTB Deposit No. 465-Uk 92, Kiev (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. I. Kalyukh, "Numerical modeling of three-dimensional problems in the statics and dynamics of towline systems in a liquid," Dissertation for the Degree of Candidate of Physicomathematical Sciences [in Russian], Dnepropetrovsk (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Savin and O. A. Goroshko, Dynamics of a Variable-Length Filament [in Russian], Izd. AN Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.Tiner Nath, "Failure analysis for wire rope," Sampe Q.,11, 38–46 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994