Stability of multiply connected anisotropic rock mass
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsRock Mass Anisotropic Rock Anisotropic Rock Mass
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. T. Alimzhanov and S. N. Kilyabaev, Analysis of the Stability of Elastically Deformed Rock [in Russian], Alma-Ata (1987); Paper 5744-V87 Deposited at VINITI (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Guz', "Variational methods in nonlinear mechanics problems for multiply connected regions," Dokl. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Ser. A, No. 4, 39–43 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Guz', Fundamentals of the Stability Theory of Mine Workings [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.Zh. S. Erzhanov and V. V. Grimal'skii, Method of Determining the Stress of Elastic Rock Masses of Arbitrary Shape [in Russian], Alma-Ata (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Kosmodamianskii, Stress State of Anisotropic Media with Holes or Cavities [in Russian], Kiev-Donetsk (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993