Influence of doublers on stress distribution in cracked plates
- 19 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. G. Gabdulkhaev, "On a general quadrature process and its application to the approximate solution of singular integral equations," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,179, No. 3, 515–517 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Grishin and T. K. Begeev, "Stress intensity factors in a plate with a central transverse crack, reinforced by doublers of a composite material," Mekh. Komposit. Mater., No. 4, 696–700 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Some Basic Problems of the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.M. M. Ratwani, "Analysis of cracked, adhesively bonded laminated structures," AIAA J.,17, No. 9, 77–85 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.M. P. Savruk, Two-Dimensional Elasticity Problems for Cracked Bodies [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.M. P. Savruk and V. S. Kravets, "Stress state of a cracked plate, reinforced with a doubler," Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mat.,27, No. 4, 68–74 (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.K. Arin and R. A. Barnes, "A circular plate attached to another cracked plate through circumferential welding," Proc. Int. Conf. Fract. Mech. and Technol., Vol. 2, Hong Kong (1977), pp. 1213–1226.Google Scholar
- 8.R. Chandra and K. Guruprasad, "Numerical estimation of stress intensity factors in patched cracked plates," Eng. Fract. Mech.,27, No. 5, 559–569 (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.Chen Yi-Heng and Hans-Georg Hanh, "Interaction of a stiffener with a crack in an anisotropic sheet," ibid.33, No. 6, 887–895 (1989).Google Scholar
- 10.G. Dowrick, D. J. Cartwright, and D. P. Rooke, "Effects of repair patches on the stress distributions in a cracked sheet," Numer. Meth. Fract. Mech. Proc. 2nd Int. Conf., Swansea (1980), pp. 763–775.Google Scholar
- 11.F. Erdogan and K. Arin, "A sandwich plate with a part-through and a debonding crack," Eng. Fract. Mech.,4, No. 3, 449–458 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993