Dynamics of a reservoir containing a liquid with a free surface in the uniform outflow regime
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsFree Surface Outflow Regime Uniform Outflow
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. B. Bogoryad, I. A. Druzhinin, and S. V. Chakhlov, "Study of transient processes with large disturbances of the free surface of a liquid in a closed compartment," in: Spacecraft Dynamics and Study of Outer Space [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1986), pp. 194–203.Google Scholar
- 2.O. S. Limarchenko, "A direct method for solving the problem of the combined spatial motions of a body-liquid system," Prikl. Mekh.,19, No. 8, 77–84 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.O. S. Limarchenko, "Application of direct methods to the study of applied problems of nonlinear dynamics of bodies partially filled with liquid," Kiev (1987). (Preprint Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR, Institute of Mathematics, 87.8.)Google Scholar
- 4.A. L. Maksimenko, "Axisymmetric potential outflow of a liquid with a free surface," in: Applied Problems of the Dynamics and Stability of Mechanical Systems [in Russian], Institute of Mathematics of the Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR, Kiev (1987), pp. 53–58.Google Scholar
- 5.G. N. Mikishev and B. I. Rabinovich, Dynamics of a Solid Body with Cavities Partially Filled with Liquid [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993