Toward an elastoplastic model of a normal-break crack under deformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. E. Andreikiv, The Failure of Quasibrittle Bodies with Cracks in a Complex Stressed State [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Broek, Fundamentals of the Mechanics of Failure [in Russian], Vyssh. Shkola, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Galatenko, "A generalization of the Dagdeil crack model," Prikl. Mekh.,25, No. 3, 53–58 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Galatenko, "Elastoplastic failure of an isotropic plate with a crack under biaxial loading," Prikl. Mekh.,25, No. 7, 86–91 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Panasyuk, Maximum Equilibrium of Brittle Bodies with Cracks [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.V. Z. Parton and E. M. Morozov, The Mechanics of Elastoplastic Failure [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.Strength Calculations and Tests. Methods of Mechanical Testing of Metals. Determining the Characteristics of Crackproofness (Failure Strength) under Static Loading [in Russian], GOST 25.506-85, Izdatel. Standartov, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Shiratori, T. Mieshi, and H. Matsushita, Computational Failure Mechanics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 9.R. Hill, The Mathematical Theory of Plasticity [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 10.G. P. Cherepanov, "Plastic fracture lines at the end of a crack," Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,40, No. 4, 720–728 (1976).Google Scholar
- 11.N. Levy, P. V. Marcal, W. J. Ostegren, and J. Rice, "Small-scale yielding near a crack in plane strain: a finite element analysis," Int. J. Fracture Mech.,7, No. 2, 143 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993