Nonsteady rotation of a cylindrical storage tank partially filled with a viscous fluid
- 35 Downloads
KeywordsViscous Fluid Storage Tank Cylindrical Storage Tank
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. S. Limarchenko, "Variational principle for nonsteady multicomponent continua," Prikl. Mekh.,14, No. 10, 28–34 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.L. I. Sedov, Continuum Mechanics, Vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Theoretical Physics [in Russian], Vol. 6. Fluid Dynamics, Nauka, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Moiseev and V. V. Rumyantsev, Dynamics of Bodies with Cavities Containing a Liquid [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Lavrent'ev and B. V. Shabat, Problems of Fluid Dynamics and Their Mathematical Models [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.N. A. Slezkin, Dynamics of Viscous Incompressible Fluids [in Russian], Gostekhteoretizdat, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 7.L. V. Dokuchaev, "Certain solutions to the Laplace and Navier—Stokes equations connected with rotation of a body with a liquid," Mat. Fiz.,11, 20–26 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.O. S. Limarchenko, "Nonsteady rotation of a viscous fluid with a free surface in a cylindrical tank," in: Problems of the Dynamics and Stability of Multidimensional Systems [in Russian], In-t Matematiki, AN Ukrainy, Kiev (1991), pp. 30–40.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996