Method of initial functions in the computation of sandwich plates
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsInitial Function Sandwich Plate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Agarev, Method of Initial Functions for Two-dimensional Boundary-Value Problems of the Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Kiev (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Vlasov, Method of Initial Functions in Problems of the Theory of Elasticity and Structural Mechanics [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.V. Z. Vlasov, "Method of initial functions in problems from the theory of elasticity," Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR. Ser. OTN, No. 7, 49–69 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Galileev, "Method of operator power series for the solution of problems in the theory of elasticity and structural mechanics," Stroit. Mekh., 30–33 (Leningrad Institute of Construction Engineering, Leningrad, 1982).Google Scholar
- 5.S. M. Galileev, Method of Initial Functions in Static and Dynamical Problems of the Mechanics of Solids Subjected to Strain [in Russian], Dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Engineering, St. Petersburg (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.S. M. Galileev and A. V. Matrosov, "Functional representations of displacements and stresses in the anisotropic theory of elasticity," in: Analysis of Building Structures in the Case of Physical and Geometric Nonlinearity [in Russian], Leningrad Institute of Construction Engineering, Leningrad (1986), pp. 154–161.Google Scholar
- 7.A. I. Lur'e, Three-Dimensional Problems of the Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 8.A. S. Maliev, "Selection of functions in general solutions of the equilibrium problem for an isotropic elastic body," Tr. Len. Electrotekh. In-ta, No. 4, 180–224 (1952).Google Scholar
- 9.V. G. Piskunov, V. S. Sipetov, and Sh. Sh. Tuimenov, "Solution of problems of statics for orthotropic sandwich plates in a three-dimensional formulation," Prikl. Mekh.,26, No. 2, 41–49 (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996