Axisymmetric thermoviscoelastoplastic state of branched laminar shells, taking account of transverse-shear and torsional deformation
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsTorsional Deformation Laminar Shell Thermoviscoelastoplastic State Axisymmetric Thermoviscoelastoplastic State
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. M. Grigorenko, A. T. Vasilenko, and G. P. Golub, Statics of Anisotropic Shells with Finite Shear Rigidity [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. M. Grigorenko, V. I. Gololobov, L. D. Krivoruchko, et al., "Stress state of structures in the form of branched shells of revolution," Prikl. Mekh.,20, No. 7, 101–104 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Mal'tsev, V. P. Maiboroda, et al., Finite-Element Calculations of Mechanical-Engineering Structures. A Handbook [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. N. Shevchencko and A. Z. Galishin, "Axisymmetric thermoviscoelastoplastic state of laminar branched shells, taking account of transverse-shear deformation," Prikl. Mekh.,27, No. 6, 64–74 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. N. Shevchenko and V. G. Savchenko, Mechanics of Coupled Fields in Structural Elements, Vol. 2, Thermoviscoplasticity [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995