Periodic singular points on the viscosity polytherms of tributyl phosphate and its solutions
- 22 Downloads
Periodic singular points were detected on the viscosity polytherms of tributyl phosphate and solutions of water and uranyl nitrate in tributyl phosphate.
An explanation for the phenomena detected with the aid of concepts of variation of the composition of the aggregates was proposed.
KeywordsPhosphate Viscosity Nitrate Singular Point Uranyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Qurashi and A. K. M. Ahsanullah, Brit. J Appl. Phys.,12, 65 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.A. K. M. Ahsanullah and M. M. Qurashi, Brit. J Appl. Phys.,13, 334 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Shashkov and A. S. Kasperovich, Dynamic Properties of Circuits with Thermistors [in Russian] (Gosénergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad, 1962).Google Scholar
- 4.P. P. Kobeko, Amorphous Substances [in Russian] (Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow-Leningrad, 1952).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. I. Frenkel', Kinetic Theory of Liquids [in Russian] (Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow-Leningrad, 1945).Google Scholar