Synthesis of cyclopentadiene homologs
A method was developed for the synthesis of α,β,β'-trialkyl-substituted cyclopentadienes fromγ-diketones, which were obtained from furan compounds.
It was shown that it is possible to go from compounds of the furan series to trialkylcyclopentadienes.
KeywordsFuran Cyclopentadiene Furan Compound Furan Series
- 1.N. I. Shuikin and T. I. Naryshkina, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk,1958, 316;1958, 508; Neftekhimiya, No. 1, 44 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Shuikin and T. I. Naryshkina, Neftekhimiya, No. 4, 473 (1962); No. 6, 859 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Hunsdiecker, Ber.,75, 447 (1942).Google Scholar
- 4.I. F. Bel'skii and R. A. Karakhanov, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. Khim. Nauk,1962, 907.Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Mironov, S. N. Kostina, E. V. Sobolev, and A. N. Elizarova, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. Khim.,1964, 864.Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Shuikin and I. F. Bel'skii, Dokl. AN SSSR,131, 109 (1960).Google Scholar